OAGPROFILE.COM, a website owned by Achievepage SAS, registered in France under the number 80743268700018 referred to as "Oil&Gas Profile", "OAGProfile.com", "Company," "We," "Us" provides this website and all site-related services, including the content and code thereto (collectively, the « Site »), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site.
This Agreement is made between the Company and you, the Site visitor and/or registered user ("you"). We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site, restricting the hours of availability or limiting the amount of use permitted; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of the Site, including instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any other Site-related services or any feature thereof.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes with no limitations. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Site.
OWNERSHIP - PROPRIETARY NOTICES
© 2017 OAGProfile.com. All Rights Reserved.
The Site, including all pages within and all code related thereto, is the property of OAGProfile.com. No portion of the materials or code on these pages or anywhere on the Site may be reprinted or republished (other than as is necessary to view the page on your monitor) in any form without the express written permission of the Company.
The Site is owned and operated by Us in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements. Unauthorized use of the materials on the Site may violate copyright, trademark, patent and other laws and is prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - DISCLAIMER
This Site, including any content or information contained within this it or any Site-related service, or any product or service licensed, purchased or otherwise made available through the Site, is provided « as is » with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, sponsors, and agents disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement neither the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, suppliers nor agents makes any representation as to the results to be obtained from use of the Site or the Site-related services.
The Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agents do not warrant that your use of the Site or the software will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site (or the server(s) on which it is hosted) or software are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Site, and all charges related thereto.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the software and your reliance thereon. No opinion, advice, or statement of Oil&Gas Profile, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, agents, registered users, or visitors, whether made on the Site, or otherwise, shall create any warranty.
Your use of the Site and any materials provided through the Site are entirely at your own risk.
The Site is only a venue allowing for the posting by employers, recruiters and staffing agencies of available job opportunities at their companies or companies they represent (hereinafter referred to collectively as “employers”) and by candidates of their own resumes; the posting by companies in the Oil & Gas industry of information related to their companies; the posting of Oil & Gas industry events, news, analysis and commentary, and other information related to the Oil & Gas industry. The Company does not evaluate or censor the resumes, job listings, company information, events or other information posted to the Site.
Moreover, the Company is not involved in the actual transaction, if any, between potential employers and candidates, or between any other users of the Site. Consequently, we have no control over the quality, safety, legality, truth or accuracy of the job listings or resumes, advertisements, company information, events or other information posted to the Site, or the ability of employers to hire candidates, or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that users are who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user transactions or control the behavior of the Site's users, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Site users, you release Oil&Gas Profile (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees) from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
You acknowledge that there may be certain risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm and of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses, associated with pursuing relationships begun on the Internet. You assume all risks related to dealing with other users with whom you have had contact through the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume, job listing, advertisement, event, company profile or other material you post to the Site. The Company neither warrants nor guarantees that a resume, job posting, advertisement, company profile, event or any other information you post to the Site will be viewed by any specific number of users, or that a resume, job posting, advertisement, event, company profile, or any other information you post to the Site will be viewed by any user. We are not to be considered as an employer or broker with respect to your use of the Site and we shall not be responsible for any employment or other decisions made by any entity posting job listings or resumes or any other information to the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither Achievepage SAS nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Site and/or content contained on the Site, or any product or service purchased through the Site.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or content contained within the Site is to stop using the Site. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to Company for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including, without limitation, negligence or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the Site. By visiting and/or registering and/or logging in, you accept with no limitations the terms and conditions and the limitation of liabilities described herewith.
This Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties, other than affiliates of the Company ("Linked Sites"). We neither control nor endorse such other web sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on the Linked Sites. You acknowledge that when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the Company logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by the Company. You acknowledge that the Company and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Sites and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Sites. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with the Company and its sponsors.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED - INDEMNIFICATION
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed, referenced or made available on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We make no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside France. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Company reserves the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any product or service described thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction it so desires at any time and in our sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that we provide. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates, sponsors, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of the Code of Conduct, and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Site or Site-related services, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
- Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
- Post company profile information from a company that is not directly engaged in servicing the Oil & Gas industry.
- Post personal websites, including without limitation resume sites, to the Oil&Gas Profile Company Directory.
- Post information about an event or training that is not directly related to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Resell or make available to any person not expressly licensed by Oil&Gas Profile, whether via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or any other medium, any of the Company services or any information obtained therefrom, including without limitation the resumes or candidate information.
- Share passwords, login information or named user identification or otherwise allow multiple offices or users to access the Company service on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique user with one unique password. An office is defined as a location where a named user routinely accesses or uses the Company service under express license from Oil&Gas Profile.
- Use any search engine, software, tool, electronic storage or retrieval device, agent or other device or mechanism, including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents (collectively “Devices”) that is not approved by the Company to navigate, search or store information from the Site. Approved devices include those made available by the Company on the Site, or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or generally available search engines, e.g., Google or Bing.
- Retrieve data manually, partially or in full.
- Engage in spamming, flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to Oil&Gas Profile users.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Post or transmit (a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf); (b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (c) any chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication; (d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; (e) any trade secret of any third party; or (f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
- Use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site. "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by your company. Selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on your company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for your company's purposes.
Your company agrees to and will hold the Company harmless from any claims, damages or losses incurred by your company or any other party as a result of your use of the Oil&Gas Profile system.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Site-related services.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Site or Site-related services, including any forum, or any materials that you or other third parties transmit or post on to the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and Site-related services, including any forum, and the materials you transmit or post, to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to the Site), and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly, to protect itself, its sponsors, its registered users and visitors, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. The Company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it deems in its sole discretion to be unacceptable, offensive or in violation of this Agreement. The Company also reserves the right to prohibit any user who, in the Company's sole discretion, violates the Code of Conduct or other terms of this Agreement from using the Site and related services. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user.
REGISTRATION - USE OF SECURE AREAS AND PASSWORDS
Some areas of the Site may require you to register with us. When and if you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your e-mail address) and (b) to maintain and update your information (including your e-mail address) to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that should any information provided by you be found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement with you and your use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, your user name will be your email address and you will be asked to select a password. We may refuse to allow you to use a username that impersonates someone else, may be illegal, may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password and agree not to distribute, transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If more than one individual wishes to use a single password belonging to a registered user, such registered user must request permission from the Company in writing, it being understood that the Company shall be under no obligation to approve any such request. If you are a job seeker who has reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information from the "My Account" page of the Site and immediately notifying us of the problem via the Contact form on the Site (subject category: “Login”). If you are a customer who has reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly contact Customer Support via the Contact form on the Site (subject category: “Recruiter Access”). You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that are conducted through your account.
This Agreement is entered into in France and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the “Tribunal de Commerce de Nanterre”, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the hereby mention court or any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement, the Site or any Site-related services, and waives any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Failure of any party to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of any similar right or power at any subsequent time.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with prior written consent. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate the use of the Site by a user at any time.